- Schedule a library instruction session for your course
Contact the Education Coordinator Clista Clanton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (251) 414-8210 to schedule a classroom session on library research or specific research tools.
- Suggest materials or resources for the library collection
You can request that materials be evaluated for addition to the collection by contacting your department's liaison librarian or by submitting a purchase suggestion form online.
- Use the Library's test bank resources
The library has many test bank resources both print and online. These resources are listed on our Test Bank Resources page.
- Find your liaison librarian
Liaisons and links to their contact information are listed by college and department on the liaison page and by name in the directory.
- Reserve a space in the library
Call the circulation desk at (251) 460-7044 after choosing from the list of available meeting spaces.
- Place an item on course reserve
Fill out a course reserve form available at the Baugh Biomedical Library Circulation Desk and return it to the circulation desk on campus.
- Request a literature search
Fill out the literature search form online, contact your liaison librarian, or contact the reference desk at email@example.com or (251) 460-7044.
- Schedule a technology consultation
Contact Technology Librarian Andrea Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or (251) 461-1424.
- Find information about the NIH Public Access Mandate
More information about the mandate and compliance can be found on the College of Medicine Grants site as well as at the National Institutes of Health Website which even offers how-to videos.